Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Here's the first installment...

Good evening....
This is my attempt at creating a website. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and hearing about my life in general. :)

Here's a quote to start off this site.
"The reason we never enter into the deepest reality of our relationship with God is that we so seldom acknowledge our utter nothingness before Him." ~Thomas Merton

1 John 3:1 "See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God, and such we are."

Have a God-blessed day!
Jen

3 Comments:

At 10:54 p.m., Blogger Dan Phillips said...

Love Merton. Wrote about his friend Bob lax today.

 
At 1:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my darling roomie! Even though I could just go into the kitchen to hear about your life, I am excited to see that you are doing this and we get to see a glimpse into the life and times of the beautiful Jennifer Lenhart!
May you each day walk with confidence into the Throne room of our Almighty God, understanding the deepest reality of a relationship with Him but revelling in the fact that you are His beloved Princess!
I love you so much!!

 
At 11:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

..this is your roomie again!...looking forward to another blog!...anytime now! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home