Monday, February 28, 2005

Isaiah 43

Isa. 43:1b-3a "Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the Lord your God."

Isa. 43:10-11 "You are My witnesses," declares the Lord, "And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and there is no Saviour besides Me."

Isaiah 43

Created for Your glory, formed by Your great hand
You've written out my story, You've made for me a plan
No matter what I'm facing, how deep the waters roar
I know that You are with me, You've always been before.

I will not fear, I won't be scared
You've promised me Your hand
You've called my name, You've caught my heart
In You, O Lord, I stand

There is no Lord beside You, no other God I know
Since time began until it ends forever I am told,
I am precious in Your sight, Your love for me is true,
You've honoured and protected me, I owe my life to You.

I will not fear, I won't be scared
You've promised me Your hand
You've called my name, You've caught my heart
In You, O Lord, I stand.

--copyright - Jen Lenhart, 2005

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger SandyP said...

Jennifer, the poetry / songs you are writing are so moving! I really can't wait to see what God is going to do with this talent He has given you. You are so awesome, and I have a feeling someday, the world is going to know the name Jennifer Lenhart! In Christ ALL things are possible!!!

I love you!!!!!
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home